While Jason Moore is still in transit to his new locale, weâ€™ve got another installment of his Weekly P&P to share between myself, Andrew, and Michael. Be sure to stop by their blogs to get the rest of the P&P updates. Hereâ€™s the stuff I saw from the last week that seems noteworthy:
- Lightroom Killer Tips â€“ Matt K. â€“ Always a plethora of information, Matt shares a little nugget about LR and the fact that v2 allows you to change resolution when editing
- Black and White Photography â€“ David Beckerman â€“ More infrared imagery to enjoy â€“ particularly the bench infield.
- Jen Rinaldi â€“ Babyâ€™s got some blue eyes!
- Indograhams â€“ Scotty Graham – Check out his Tuesday post for an awesome underwater abstract!
- Jenny Arnez â€“ I am a softie for photos of dogs, so check out the wet nose from her blog this week
- John Nack â€“ from Adobe, but has great info and links on other sites too, so check it out â€“ heâ€™s got some cool links to HDR photography too!
- Laughing Lion Design â€“ Great tutorial here on lighting effects (itâ€™s just Super â€“ man!)
- Michael Palmerâ€™s just got an eye for imagery (Thursdayâ€™s theme is circles)
- This is the week of the worldwide Photowalk, organized by Scott Kelby and inspired by Jeff Revell, so make sure to check these guys out throughout the week.
Sorry itâ€™s a little late in getting up, but make sure to stop over at Andyâ€™s and Mikeâ€™s blogs for the rest of the P&P. Happy shooting and weâ€™ll see you back here tomorrow for my weekly tutorial!