3 thoughts on “The Journey Began…

  1. For those that read the comments, when breaking down the tent, Rich literally got an ice storm of chips that fell on him as they fell off the ceiling and walls!

    Rich, t’was a lot of fun, and there’s definitely more tk…switching things up for this style of narrative as there’s lots to show and tell… 🙂

    Thanks again for the hospitality!

  2. Actually, the ice axes are in storage back in New England……..Of course, with the temperatures plummeting we probably could have used them to chip the ice off the tent in the morning! 🙂

    You cracked me up Jason. I always have the same worry meeting folks I’ve talked with over the net, but 95% of the time folks work out to be really good people. The other 5%…..well, we won’t get into deep details about the “travel stalkers” I developed while on the road!

    Glad you’re one of the 95%!
    .-= Rich Charpentier´s last blog ..The White Pocket Workshop Dry Run =-.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *