The latest episode of the Learning Digital Photography podcast is now ready for your listening enjoyment. This month we talk with Dave Seeram, editor of the popular online magazine, PhotographyBB about what he (and most editors) look for both in photographs and in written work (for you photo journalists) before going to press. It’s a great show and there’s lots of useful information there, so download and enjoy episode #67 of the Learning Digital Photography Podcast today!
In other blog and podcast news, after the absence of a contest for February, we’re back and ready for photos in March. Joe Farace, writer of a popular column in Shutterbug magazine, and fellow Coloradan gives away not one but two copies of his Studio Lighting Anywhere book. Standard contest rules apply. Here’s the particulars:
1. One photo per person
2. Must be work-safe/family-friendly
3. Posted to this Flickr thread
4. Largest side must be no more than 800px or less than 600px (this is only so that the winning image can be displayed well…)
5. Taken within the last 60 days (preferably during the contest window)
6. Images must be done by Saturday, March 31st.
7. Theme is PEOPLE
8. And most importantly, have fun!
Click here or the contest link at the top of the page to submit your image today! Good luck to all and thanks to Joe for sharing two of his books to the contest winners (yes, plural!)