A fellow blogger and photographer, Jason D. Moore, is out on a project this week and asked for some help in writing his weekly P&P (Photoshop & Photography) blogroll which comes out every Monday. With so many interesting and inspirational blogs and resources out there, I could hardly say no, so, this Monday I am happy to fill in for Jason in that regard. Andrew Smith is covering the first half (and is already finished, thereby indicating my slacker status), so be sure to stop over there to see what his half of the round-up includes. Since this took a little time to put together, I obviously had this done before Monday morning, so decided to post here on Sunday to catch the end of the week-end crowd. So, without further ado, on behalf of Jason (and Andrew), here is…
Jason Moore’s Weekly P&P #72:
· Photo Two-Twenty Kinda interesting blurred and shallow focus captures form a track meet. If youâ€™re into abstract works, this is definitely one you should stop on over to see.
· PHOTOBLOG by Jim Larimer has been quiet for the last week or two, but nonetheless, his posts from the last week of March had some very powerful imagery. Worth a stop over just for the creative appeal he has.
· Photoshop Insider – Scott Kelby – Off in
· Photoshop Killer Tips Pretty self explanatory from the title, Matt K. one of the Photoshop Guys gives a tip a day and worth checking out if you want to learn how to commit type, stop an action, clean up your palettes, and decrease file size.
· Photoshop Quicktips Looks like Justin has decided to focus his work efforts elsewhere as this has not seen much activity in a while, but his personal site (http://justinseeley.com) has been pretty regularly active with his sharing of content in the way of thoughts, reviews, and such. May want to update your links to his work accordingly.
· PhotoWalkPro : Jeff Revell joined his good buddy Scott Kelby and Scottâ€™s brother in
· Richard Vanek – Black and White Photography A quiet week for Richard as heâ€™s been down and out with a bug of some kind. If youâ€™ve never been here before, heâ€™s got some great B&W shots â€“ plus a dry sense of humor (but thatâ€™s a good thing!)
· Samuel Barr Photography A small prayer for Sam as he is out from Thursday on bereavement. Judging from past images and diversity fo subject matter, one to keep on your radar thoughâ€¦I love his work he posted Thursday as he made the announcement. Very powerful image!
· SDuffy Photography This weak Shawn shares info on mounting your pictures, some Flickr photo faves, and his own news reports on his â€œFriday Link Loveâ€. Found a few myself to check out, so stop on over!
· Strobist An authority on lighting, David Hobby this week includes sticks and paint cans for stands, Honl Speed Grids, Reynolds Wrap backgrounds, and much more!
· Terry Whiteâ€™s Tech Blog Terry Whiteâ€™s coverage this week includes a great report on Elinchromâ€™s wireless peripherals for shooting tethered. Well worth reading!
· The Digital Story Derrick Storyâ€™s blog is a new one on me, and I wish Iâ€™d known about this sooner. This weekâ€™s news includes unlocking raw on P&S cameras and a Stephen Johnson interview via podcast.
· The Global Photographer Andy Biggs was out last week in
· Visual Realia Okay, yeah, this is Andrewâ€™s so he gets a plug regardless, but Man Alive, heâ€™s got some great floral shots! Great stuff here Andrew! I like how Andrew includes a short poem associated with each image too. Nice touchâ€¦
· Watch This Space Like bikes? Then be sure to stop over here as Stephen Waterfall shares his images from Forest City Velodrome where he went last weekend to shoot the race.
· What the Duck Iâ€™ve been including WTD comics on the blog for a while â€“ great to keep levity when all around you things are falling to pieces. Always remember to laugh!
· Weekly Photography Tips Scott does a review of Matt K.â€™s book â€œLayersâ€ from PSUTV. Iâ€™ve always liked Mattâ€™s style, but Scottâ€™s review makes me want to buy a couple copies of this. A good review too.
· What the Heck Journal Martin Andreasen has some interesting photos on his daily photo blog. If you need some creative inspiration or ideas, this is a great place to visit! You can see why heâ€™s got the blog titled this way, and it definitely makes you stop and thinkâ€¦