After a short (and unexpected) break from blogging yesterday, here’s a Friday Free-For-All for you!
Here’s where reader input is going to be what makes or breaks the content – that’s right, I am putting it all on the reading audience. You can link to your own site in the comments, and the “Comment Luv” plugin will show the most recent post for fellow bloggers too. Here’s what the content topics are to chose from (you can pick one, two, three, or all of the topics to address in your comment):
- What are your favorite iPhone/iTouch applications (for photography)?
- Who would you like to see guest-write here on the blog (you can include yourself too)?
- If Canon Blogger were to start a monthly newsletter, what would you like to see in said newsletter?
- If Canon Blogger were to start publishing eBooks for download, what topics would you like to see addressed?
- What one photo tip would you share with others above all else to help improve their photography (and “Take off the lenscap” is not allowed! LOL)
The best part of this? Some lucky commenter will win a $25 gift card to B&H Photo from yours truly! Yup, no sponsors, no tricks, no gimmicks, no nothin’ but free moolah to the best photo store on the planet! All out of my pocket! What am I looking for? Useful content and ideas that will help me generate more resources to share with everyone. So, get your thinking caps on and get to commenting. If you post a comment and think of something later, feel free to add it – but your name can only be “entered” in the Comment Contest once!
When does it end? Midnight Sunday! (August 30, 2009 – so if you are reading through archives and this is like March 15th, 2035, sorry, the contest is over…)
And speaking of contests, you also only have three days left to get your shots into the Flickr thread for the “Win a Wacom” contest! The contest pool of entries has increased a tad bit, but you can’t win if you don’t play, so get a shot or two in over the weekend – as they say at the Lotto – “Hey, ya never know!”
Finally, on this last Friday of August, I’d like to share yet again, an absolutely hysterical strip from What The Duck (I shared it earlier this week), but this just floored me, so had to give another shout out for those that haven’t picked up WTD in your readers yet (and you should!). So, have a laugh, then have some fun and share your thoughts – the sky is the limit. Have a great weekend everyone and we’ll see you back here on Monday!