As we approach the half century mark in the Learning Digital Photography Podcast series, Erik Bernskiold joins us on the show for another session of doling out some good photo tips – great ways to take and make better pictures and take your photography to the next level. For those that are grabbing from the iTunes feed it should be published shortly… you know the drill! For the rest of the world, here’s a direct link to the show for listening to during the day or your workout/commute/etc.
Skype gave us a few issues so there is one point where the audio gets a bit garbled, and there was just no good way to clean that up, so if you hear a little scratchy noise, it goes away after a few seconds (and a cheesy soundbite transition) Just remember, two hands on the wheel if you’re driving! Happy shooting and we’ll see you back here again tomorrow!
- Firmware Updates for Ricoh, Samsung and Canon from DPReview
- Firmware Update for the Canon 1D Mark IV
- Lexar Giveaway on Facebook
- The Learning Lightroom 3 Workshop - Denver Edition (August 28th)
2. Photo Tips
3. Listener Q&A
- The iPad and Flash – Mark
- Different Photo Editing Application Pros and Cons – Christine
- Photos are washed out in browser – Seth